Product Code : 112
- Helps in correcting deformities like equinus, forefoot varus and tibial torsion.
- Maintains normal anatomy of ankle.
- It may also be used to maintain correct foot positioning.
- For correcting mild CTEV deformities.
- For maintaining the correction achieved by other measures like serial Plaster casts & operations etc.
- Helps to correct the top of the baby's foot which twists downwards or inwards.
- Helps to correct the arch which is more pronounced and turned inward heal.
- Helps to correct severe cases of the foot which look as if it is upside-down.
- There is usually no discomfort or pain when the patient is not trying to walk.
- Helps maintain the correction achieved by other measures like serial Plaster casts & operations etc.
- Padded splint with velcro straps.
B-26, 1st Floor, Moti Nagar, Near Axis And Bank Of Baroda, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India