Price And Quantity
- 2450 INR
- Used for shaft fracture of femur.
- Used Post-operatively for immobilization of fractures by compression of vascoelsatic soft tissues.
- For fracture alignment by means of the polypropylene tongue which encourages early healing.
- Patients are more comfortable than in the plaster cast.
- Can be used in emergency to provide temporary partial immobilization, in cases of fracture of Femur.
- Two halves of the brace grip all around the fracture area like a pair of claws / clamps.
- Non-weight bearing knee and ankle exercises can be instituted while the fracture union is in the last phase. So there is early recovery of joint motion and muscle power, as compared to the "continuous plaster cast till final union", i.e. rehabilitation period is shortened and there is less chance of muscular atrophy.
- Does not support micro organism growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
B-26, 1st Floor, Moti Nagar, Near Axis And Bank Of Baroda, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India