Hallux Valgus Splint
Product Code : 114A
- To maintain optimum position of great toe in varus neutral.
- To be worn at night to prevent further deformation and to relive pain.
- The splint returns the foot to its natural shape, protects and relieves the painful bunion.
- Malpositioning of the foot joint is corrected by means of the splint worn on the big toe.
- With the aid of Hallux Valgus splint, a foot deformed by Hallux valgus can perform the natural flexing action free of pain.
- Maintains medial arch.
- Can be used prophylactically for mild to medium Hallux valgus as well as after a Hallux valgus operation.
- To stabilize the surgical adjustment of the toe.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organism growth.
B-26, 1st Floor, Moti Nagar, Near Axis And Bank Of Baroda, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India