Hallux Varus Splint
Product Code : 114B
SALO HALLUX VARUS SPLINT
- Helps in correcting the Hallux Varus excessive medial deviation of the great toe.
- Helps to check occurring of a pediatric/congenital pathology and as a rheumatic or posttraumatic condition.
- Used after bunionectomy or arthroplasty surgeries.
- Used to Check and control the movement of big toe to point inward toward the other toes
- Useful for those with a stiff or floating great toe, putting on a shoe or walking can be a challenging task
- Restores the lost range of motion, and to restore quality of life the way it ought to be
- Hallux Varus Splint System applies a low-load, prolonged-duration stretch (LLPS) directly across the joint axis
- To maintain optimum position of great toe in verus neutral
- Can be worn at night to prevent further deformation and to relive pain
- Corrects the malpositioning of the big toe not only during rest but also while walking and standing
- Supports the foot with every step
- Shortens post-operative rehabilitation time
- Returns the foot to its natural shape, protects and relieves the painful bunion
- Transversal arch support puts the transversal arch upright again
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration
- Does not support micro organisms growth
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight
B-26, 1st Floor, Moti Nagar, Near Axis And Bank Of Baroda, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India