- Mallet Finger Splint provides hyperextension of the interphalangeal joints by means of the three point pressure system.
- Corrects hyperflexion of DIP.
- Designed in such a way that pressure can be increased or decreased.
- A great choice for healing Mallet or Trigger fingers; controlling Swan Neck, Boutonniere deformity, hyper mobility; and protecting fractures or jammed fingers.
- Useful for persons with arthritis to align crooked fingers.
- The simple, elegant design of the Mallet Finger Splint allows being worn different ways on the fingers to treat a variety of common conditions.
- Mallet Finger splints are so light and comfortable; they are hardly noticeable to the wearer.
B-26, 1st Floor, Moti Nagar, Near Axis And Bank Of Baroda, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India