Thumb Spica with wrist
Product Code : 306
SALO THUMB SPICA WITH WRIST
- Used to immobilize the thumb and/or wrist while allowing other digits freedom to move.
- Used to provide support for thumb injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain),gamekeeper's thumb,osteoarthritis, de Quervain's syndrome, scaphoid fracture, thumb sprains, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting of the hand/thumb.
- Used to Stabilize and immobilize the MP and CM Joint, metacarpal bone of the thumb Reduces pain in the joints. Molded with thin, lightweight polypropylene.
- Recommended for those experiencing thumb tendinitis and basal joint arthritis
- To reduce pain experienced when gripping or pinching
- The Thumb Spica is a seamless splint supports the thumb and limits wrist motion to reduce pain experienced when gripping or pinching.To Stabilize and immobilize the MP and CM Joint, metacarpal bone of the thumb
- Carefully designed to support the thumb and wrist to allow protected hand function
- Recommended for those experiencing thumb tendinitis and basal joint arthritis Felt pads are included to provide cushioning where needed
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration
- Does not support micro organisms growth
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight
B-26, 1st Floor, Moti Nagar, Near Axis And Bank Of Baroda, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India